- PAJ7620U2 integrates gesture recognition function with general I2C interface into a single chip. These gestures information can be simply accessed viathe I2C bus.
- It can identify 9 kinds of gestures, including move up, move down, move left, move right, move forward, move backward, circle-clockwise, circle-counter clockwise, and wave.
- The PAJ7620U2 also offers built-in proximity detection for the purpose of sensing object approaching or departing.
- The PAJ7620U2 is designed with great flexibility in power-saving mechanism.
- The PAJ7620U2 is designed to operate from 2.8V to 3.3V over -40°C to +85°C and the pull-up voltage for the I2C bus and interrupt line is from 1.8V to 3.3V. Working current: 3MA-10MA.
Typical supply voltage is 2.8V to 3.3V and I/O voltage is 1.8V~3.3V. Working current: 3MA-10MA.
Nine gesture recognition (Up / Down / Left / Right / Push / Pull / CW / CCW / Wave)
Gesture speed is 60°/s to 600°/s in Normal Mode and 60°/s to 1200°/s in Gaming Mode
Ambient light immunity: <100k Lux
Built-in proximity detection
Flexible power saving scheme
I2C interface up to 400 kbit/s, Pull-up voltage from 1.8V to 3.3V
Ambient light noise cancellation
Tablet Personal Computer
1.GND: power supply negative input
2.VCC: Power positive input port (DC3.3V-5V)
3.SCL: I2C clock port
4.SDA: I2C data port
5. INT: Interrupt output
Size: 20x 16 x 11 mm
1 x PAJ7620U2 gesture recognition sensor module