- The DFPlayer Mini is a compact and affordable MP3 module that can be connected directly to the speakers.
- The module can be used alone with the power supply battery, speakers, and buttons. It can also be controlled by the serial port as an Arduino UNO or a module of any microcontroller with a serial port.
- The module itself integrates the hard decoding of MP3, WAV and WMA perfectly.
- At the same time, the software supports TF card driver and supports FAT16 and FAT32 file systems.
- Through the simple serial port command, you can complete the playback of the specified music, and how to play music and other functions, without the cumbersome underlying operation, easy to use, stable and reliable.
1. Support sampling rate (KHz): 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48
2. 24-bit DAC output
dynamic range support: 90dB
SNR support: 85dB
3. Fully support FAT16, FAT32 file system
Maximum support 32G TF card, support 32G U disk, 64M byte NORFLASH
4. A variety of control modes are available. IO control mode, serial port mode, AD button control mode.
5. The broadcast insertion function can pause the background music being played. After the ad is finished playing, return to the background sound and continue playing.
6. Audio data sorted by folder, up to 100 folders, 255 tracks per folder. 7. 30-level volume adjustable, 6-level EQ adjustable.
1, Car navigation voice broadcast.
2, Road transport inspection, toll station voice prompts.
3, The railway station, bus station security check voice prompts.
4, Voice prompts for power, communication and finance business halls.
5, Vehicle in and out channel verification voice prompts.
6, Border defense channel voice prompts.
7, Multi-channel voice alarm or device operation guide voice.
8, Electric sightseeing car safe driving voice notice.
9, Automatic alarm of mechanical and electrical equipment failure.
10, Fire voice alarm prompt.
11, Automatic broadcast equipment, scheduled broadcast.
2 × DFPlayer Mini MP3 Player Module (Two versions, ship randomly.)