- This sensor responds to strain changes by producing measurable changes in output voltage that are proportional to the intensity of the vibration; and the simulated vibration sensor can resolve the degree of vibration.
- When the piezoelectric ceramic shocking will generate an electrical signal, Arduino Controller analog port can be perceived slight vibration signals.
- With metal and electronic components material, this ceramic vibration sensor is light, tough and durable, reliable for daily use.
- The S port is connected to the analog input pin of the controller. Connect 5V and GND to the 5V and GND of the power supply, respectively.
- Easy to replace; good quality; long storage time.
1. Working voltage: 3.3V or 5V
2. Working current: <1mA
3. Operating temperature range: -10 ° C ~ +70 ° C
4. Interface type: analog signal output
5. Size: 40 x 27 x 14mm
6. Weight: 5.2g
7. Pin definition: S → signal output, + → power (VCC), - → ground (GND)
8.Input: positive electrode of piezoelectric ceramic sheet
9.Gnd: negative electrode of piezoelectric ceramic sheet
1x Ceramic Piezo Vibration Piece Sensor