- General add-on heated bed power expansion module, compatible with Anet A8 and most 3d printers. Effective to resolve the hot bed power is too large and the load current problems.
- EQUIPPED with 32 bit high-speed ARM chip, the heat bed power module can be used in both Chitu motherboard and other open 3D printer motherboards.
- If you intend to use heated bed with your 3D printer that uses a 12V power supply, then this heat bed module is recommended.
- OFFER PROTECTION- With this add-on module to your controller board, you can lead the maximum current up to 25A. If you need anything greater or equal to 15A this module is a must!
- NOTE: Under the premise of normal cooling, it works stably under I(Max)=25A, the current must NOT exceed 25A while in the work process.
Item Dimension: 50*60mm
Mounting holes: 3.5mm diameter
Color: black, cable length: 140mm
Max Current: 25A (Enhance heat dissipation) safe for prolonged times. ensure active cooling of the heatsink.
Helps 3D printer equipped with the controller board (capable of max 15A) become more powerful
With this add-on module to board lead the maximum current up to 25A
If you intend to use heated bed with your 3D printer that uses a 12V power supply, then this module is recommended,
else it may cause excessive current during times which may burn the connectors on the controller board,
According to the thermal power of the bed, please choose the appropriate power supply, with sufficient margin.
If it is large power heated, we suggest 24V power supply, under the same power requirements, current is less than 12 v
1. Please double-confirm the wire you connect is right when installing this MOSFET Board, if you have any issue please contact us firstly, thanks!
2. Please make sure the maximum current load does Not Exceed 25Amps, to ensure a steady & Safe work.
1 x Heat bed Power Module
1 x Connection cable for input signal