- 4x4 matrix array key, with contact resistance less than 100ohm, the sensitive of touch is high, fit for AVR and PIC which makes it a perfect choice for your Arduino applications and projects.
- 16 keys switch keypad, easy communication with any microcontroller or microcomputer.
- 4x4 key is a 4x4 matrix keyboard module. It has 8 pins and 10 number 4 Letters on the interface.
- Four mounting holes on each corner make easy and convenient to install.
- Its small size and compact design make this switch more convenient in module alarm/safety device operation, access control, and device control.
This keypad has 16 buttons arranged in a telephone-line 4x4 grid and they are connected into a matrix which is controlled by 8 microcontroller pins.
Easy communication with any microcontroller.
It has 8 pins and 10 number 4 Letters on the interface.
Small and compact in size, easy and convenient to carry.
The sensitive of touch is high, fit for AVR and PIC.
Four mounting holes on each corner, easy and convenient to install.
Size：65 × 68.7 × 10 mm
1 x 4x4 16 Switch Keyboard Module