- Made of premium plastic and electronic components, this thermoelectric power generator peltier module is sturdy, not easy to aging and abrasion resistant, to ensure maximum strength and durability.
- This thermoelectric power generator peltier module has no moving parts, easy to move, convenient for you to use. Heating side is empty. High reliability and no pollution.
- Simplify installation steps, no modification, cutting, or drilling required. Red wire to positive, black wire to the negative, it generate electricity when the temperature difference happened.
- Size: 40mm × 40mm × 3.4mm; Lead Length: about 30cm; 20 Degree Temperature Difference: Open-circuit Voltage: 0.97V, Generated Current: 225MA; 40 Degree Temperature Difference: Open Circuit Voltage 1.8V, Generated Current: 368MA; 60 Degree Temperature Difference: Open Circuit Voltage 2.4V, Generated Current: 469MA.
- High temperature 120℃, with NM static protection.
Small and lightweight, convenient for use.
Designed specifically for power generation.
Sealed for moisture protection and contain thermal elements formulated for optimum Seebeck power generation.
High temperature 120℃, with NM static protection.
Red wire connects positive pole, black wire connects negative pole and generates electricity when temperature difference exists.
The worded side is close to the heat sink (cold end), the wordless side is close to the heat absorbing surface (hot end).
Material: Ceramic / Bismuth Telluride
Parametric model: Temperature(℃)/Open-circuit voltage(V)/Current(MA): 20/0.97/225 40/1.8/368 60/2.4/469 80/3.6/559 100/4.8/669
Size：40 x 40 x 4mm
1 x Thermoelectric Power Module