- This product is made of high-quality materials, solid and durable, and has good connection performance.
- TRRS connectors are the audio-style connectors that you see on some phones, MP3 players and development boards.
- TRRS stands for "Tip, Ring, Ring, Sleeve, unlike a standard stereo connector, has these three conductors and a ground.
- Some devices use the extra conductor for a microphone (such as hands-free kits) or to carry a video signal (as in some MP3 / MP4 players).
- This breakout board makes it easy to add a TRRVS jack to your prototype or project by breaking out each conductor to a standard 0.1" spaced header.
1.Please allow 1-2cm error due to manual measurement. pls make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2.Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
Size: 17.5 (mm) x 15 (mm) x 11 (mm)
Weight : 1.4 g
5 x CJMCU-TRRS