- Using Doppler radar technology, this is a microwave sensor module specifically for detecting moving objects and human body.
- The module has many advantages such as high sensitivity, long sensing distance, wide sensing angle, high reliability, wide range of operating voltage.
- Widely used in human body sensing lighting system, anti-theft alarm system.
- Transmission signal processing control chip RCWL-9196, wide operating voltage range: 4.0-28.0V.
- Compared with the traditional infrared feeling PIR, with the penetrating detection capability
- Working voltage: 4-28VDC
- Operating current: less than 3 mA
- Output voltage: 3.3V (from 3V3 pin)
- Output Current: 100mA maximum
- Detecting range: less than 120 degrees taper angle within 7 meters
- Trigger mode: repeat trigger
- Delay time: 2 seconds (the default value), by soldering capacitor in different capacities on C-TM pads to adjust it
- Active Level: high (when it detects a moving object)
- Output Interface: 3V3 (3.3V power supply output), GND (power ground), OUT (output signal), VIN (power input), CDS (detection can be turned off during the day by soldering an external photoresistor to ground). Only need to use GND / OUT / VIN in general applications.
- Application: Automatic lighting, smart home, DIY projects
5 x Microwave Radar Motion Sensor Module