- Using infrared reflection sensors TCRT5000, Test reflection distance: 1mm to 25mm.
- Clean and the comparator output, signal waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15 mA.
- With many adjustable precision potentiometer to adjust sensitivity.
- The working voltage of 3.3V to 5V.
- Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1).
The infrared emitting diode of the TCRT5000 sensor continuously emits infrared rays. When the emitted infrared rays are not reflected back or are reflected back but the intensity is not strong enough, the infrared receiving tube has been in the off state, and the output end of the module is high level The diode has been extinguished; when the detected object appears within the detection range, the infrared rays are reflected back and the intensity is sufficiently large, and the infrared receiving tube is saturated. At this time, the output end of the module is low, indicating that the diode is lit.
1. Adopt TCRT5000 infrared reflection sensor
2. Detection reflection distance: 1mm~25mm
3. Comparator output, clean signal, good waveform, strong driving ability, more than 15mA.
4. Adjusting sensitivity of distribution potentiometer
5. Working voltage 3.3V-5V
6. Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1)
7. With fixing bolt holes for easy installation
8. Small board PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
9. Use wide voltage LM393 comparator
1. Pulse data sampling of watt-hour meter
2. Paper detection of fax shredder
3. Obstacle detection
4. Black and white line detection
1. VCC: Connect to the positive pole of the power supply (3-5V)
2. GND: Connect to the negative pole of the power supply
3. DO: TTL switch signal output
4. AO: analog signal output (different voltages are output at different distances, this pin can generally not be connected)
5 x TCRT5000 Module