- One channel with optocoupler isolation relay module supports high and low level triggering. With power and relay action indicator.
- This 1 Channel Relay Module with Fault-tolerant design,even if the control line breaks,the relay will not move. Power indicator light (green), 4-way relay state indicator light (red).
- Relay module operating voltage is 5V. Each path of the module can be triggered by the high level or low level through a jumper setting.
- This 1 Channel Relay Module with Humanized interface design, all interfaces can be directly connected through the terminal lead, four fixing bolt holes are provided, very convenient.
- Using SMD optocoupler isolation, driving ability, stable performance; trigger current 5mA. Fault-tolerant design, even if the control line is broken, the relay will not move.
1. DC+: Connect the positive pole of the power supply (The voltage is required by the relay, there is 5V.)
2. DC-: connected to the negative pole of the power supply
3. IN: can control the relay to pull high or low
1. NO: The relay normally open interface, the relay is suspended before the suction, and the short is connected with COM after the suction.
2. COM: relay common interface.
3. NC: The relay normally closes the interface, and the relay is shorted to COM before the suction is closed.
Size: 51x 25 x 19 mm
6 x 1 Channel Relay Module