- CJMCU-2551 MCP2551 High Speed CAN Communication Protocol Controller Bus Interface Module.
- The CJMCU-2551 is a fault tolerant high-speed CAN device that acts as a CAN protocol controller and a physical bus interface.
- The MCP2551 provides differential transceiver capability for the CAN protocol controller, including 24V voltage requirements.
- Typically, each node on the CAN system must have a device that converts the digital signal generated by the CAN controller into a signal suitable for bus transmission.
- It also adds buffers between the CAN controller and the high voltage spikes on the CAN bus, which may be generated by external devices.
Support 1MB / S operating rate.
Meet the ISO-11898 standard physical layer requirements.
Suitable for 12V and 24V systems. Slope External Control, Reduced RFI.
Automatically detects a ground fault at the TXD input.
Power-on reset and voltage event undervoltage protection.
No power-up node or undervoltage does not affect the CAN bus.
Low current standby operation.
Up to 112 nodes can be connected.
Size: 19 x 16mm
1 x CAN Communication Protocol Controller Bus Interface Module