- The DFPlayer Mini MP3 Player For Arduino is a compact and inexpensive MP3 module can be connected directly to the speaker.
- The module can be used as a stand alone module with attached battery, speaker and push buttons or through the serial port control, used in combination with an Arduino UNO or any microcontroller.
- Through a simple serial port, you can play the designated music without any other tedious underlying operations. The module perfectly integrated hardware decode MP3, WAV, WMA.
- The software supports TF card driver; support FAT16, FAT32 file system.
- IO control mode, serial mode, AD key control mode are available to choose. A variety of applications such as Vehicle navigation voice, multichannel voice alarm, automatic alarm for equipment failure, timed broadcasting.
1. Supports sampling rates (KHz): 8 / 11.025 / 12/16 / 22.05 / 24/32 / 44.1 / 48
2. 24-bit DAC output, support dynamic range: 90dB, SNR support: 85dB
3. Fully supports FAT16, FAT32 file system, maximum support 32G TF card, support U disk to 32G, 64M bytes NOR FLASH
4. A variety of control modes are available. IO control, serial port, AD button control mode
5. Radio spots language function, you can pause the background music being played. Advertising finished playing background sound continues to play back
6. The audio data is sorted by folder, supports up to 100 folders, folders can be assigned to every 255 Tracks
7. 30 level adjustable volume, six adjustable EQ
1 x DFPlayer Mini MP3 Player Module