- The ESP-32F is a versatile WiFi-BT-BLE MCU module, powerful and versatile for use in low-power sensor networks and demanding tasks such as voice encoding, audio streaming and MP3 decoding.
- This module is the core ESP32 chip, with scalable, adaptive features.
- Two CPU cores can be individually controlled or powered on. The clock frequency can be adjusted from 80 MHz to 240 MHz. The user can cut off the power of the CPU and use low-power coprocessors to constantly monitor the state of the changes of peripheral or monitor whether certain analog values exceed the threshold.
- ESP32 also integrates a wealth of peripherals, including capacitive touch sensors, Hall sensors, low-noise sense amplifiers, SD card interface, Ethernet interface, high-speed SDIO, SPI, UART, I2S and I2C.
- 32-bit LX6 single / dual core processor with up to 600 DMIPS of computing power448 KB ROM,520 KB SRAM,16 KB SRAM in the RTC,QSPI can connect up to 4 Flash / SRAM, each flash is up to 16 MB
Xtensaandreg; 32-bit LX6 single / dual-core processor with computing power up to 600 DMIPS;
448 KB ROM; 520 KB SRAM; RTC 16 KB SRAM;
QSPI can connect up to 4 Flash / SRAMs, up to 16 MB per Flash
Supply voltage: 2.2V to 3.6V
Operating current: average 80 mA
Temperature range: -40 ° C to + 85 ° C
Clock and timer:
Built-in 8 MHz oscillator, support self-calibration
Built-in RC oscillator, support self-calibration
Supports external 2 MHz to 40 MHz crystal
Supports external 32 kHz crystal for RTC, supports self-calibration
2 timer groups, each consisting of 2 pieces 64-bit general-purpose timers and 1 master system watchdog
A RTC timer with sub-second precision
12-bit SAR ADC up to 18 channels
2 * 8-bit D / A converters
10* touch sensors
4 * SPIs
2 * I2S
2 * I2C
3 * UARTs
1 * Host SD / eMMC / SDIO
1 * Slave SDIO / SPI
Ethernet MAC interface with dedicated DMA to support IEEE 1588
IR (TX / RX),motor PWM, LED PWM, up to 16 channels,Hall sensor
Ultra Low Noise Front Analog Amplifier
1 * ESP-32F Development Board
1 * Transfer Board
2 * Pin Headers