- ESP8285 = ESP8266 + 1M Flash, so that it can withstand high temperatures up to 125 degrees Celsius! And the original ESP8266 source code program can be used to transplant.
- When the ESP8285 hosting application, can be started directly from the external Flash. Built-in cache memory facilitates system performance and optimizes storage systems. In addition, ESP8285 only through the SPI / SDIO interface or I2C / UART port can be used as a Wi-Fi adapter, applied to any microcontroller-based design.
- Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power 32-bit microprocessor, clocked at 80MHz and 160MHz support RTOS.
- Support AT remote upgrade and cloud OTA upgrade.
- Support for Smart Config features (including Android and iOS devices).
Fully compatible with ESP8266, the source can be used to transplant.
Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power 32-bit microprocessor, clocked at 80MHz and 160MHz support RTOS.
Built-in TCP / IP protocol stack.
Built-in 1-channel 10-bit high-precision ADC.
Peripheral Interface HSPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IR Remote Control, PWM, GPIO.
The deep sleep hold current is 10uA and the shutdown current is less than 5uA.
Wake up within 2 ms, connect and pass the packet.
Standby power consumption less than 1.0mW (DTIM3).
Built-in 1M bytes of SPI Flash .
Supports 802.11 b / g / n / e / i.
Support Station, SoftAP, SoftAP + STA mode.
Support for Wi-Fi Direct (P2P).
Supports CCMP (CBC-MAC, counter mode), TKIP (MIC, RC4), WAPI (SMS4), WEP (RC4), CRC hardware acceleration.
P2P discovery, P2P GO mode / GC mode and P2P power management.
WPA / PA2 PSK and WPS.
802.11 i security features: pre-authentication and TSN.
Hold 802.11n (2.4 GHz).
802.1h / RFC1042 frame encapsulation.
Seamless roaming support.
Support AT remote upgrade and cloud OTA upgrade.
Support for Smart Config features (including Android and iOS devices).
Operating temperature range: -40 'C - 125'C.
1 * ESP-M2 340 ESP8285 Development Board