- All the GPIO ports on the micro:bit control board are divided into 3PIN interface (GND, VCC, Signal), easy to connect it with other sensor modules.
- The IIC interface is independently led out. Enable to plug in IIC components like OLED, BME280, LCD1602 etc.
- Building blocks can be built on it, and children can create interesting cases, which can better improve children's creative ability.
- Voltage output: Select 3.3V or 5V via jumper cap. Providing more convenience for external modules with different voltages.
- 6 gold fingers: It provide more possibilities for different circuit boards to connect with one another by alligator clip.
1. Small size: 57mm*42mm*13mm
2. Weight: 20g
3. 5V 500mA self-recovery fuse
4. Extend most GPIO ports on micro:bit by GVS pins.
5. Integrated a buzzer.
6. Comes with a power indicator and 6 gold fingers.
2.CPU Manufacturer: Intel
3.Connectivity Technology: USB
4.RAM Memory Technology: DDR
5.RAM Memory Installed Size: 1MB
6.Computer Memory Type: DDR DRAM
7.Specific Uses for Product: Education
8.Processor Brand: Intel
9.Processor Socket: BGA 413
10.Hard Drive Size: 1 MB
11.Hard Disk Description: HDD
12.Hard Disk Rotational Speed: 1
13.Graphics Card Description: Integrated
14.Hardware Platform: Windows
1 x Expansion Board (not include micro:bit board)