- This Hall sensor consists of voltage regulator,voltage generator,difference amplifier, Schmitt trigger and open collector output,it's input are the magnetic induction, the output is a digital voltage signal.
- Hall Effect Proximity Sensor Switch is high frequency
- Wide supply voltage range
- Long life,small volume,easy to install
- Can directly connect with the transistor and TTL,MOS and logic circuit etc.
Type: NJK - 5002A
Output method: PNP 3-wire normal open
Measurement distance: 10 mm
Power supply: 5-24 VDC
Output current: 200 mA
Switching frequency: 320 KHZ
External material: metal copper
Objects can be detected: permanent magnets
1*Hall Proximity Sensor