1. Working voltage: 3.3--5V
2. Use the 3144E hall switch sensor.
3. When the sensor is sensitive to the magnetic field, the digital output is low, the signal light; if not sensitive to the magnetic field, the digital output high, the lights are not bright.
4. With power indicator and signal indicator.
5. Output form: Digital switching output (0 and 1), Hall real-time analog output.
6. Using LM393 comparator output, type clean, good waveform, driving ability, more than 15mA.
7. A fixed bolt holes for easy mounting.
8. Can be used for motor speed, position detection.
1 * Hall Sensor Module