- The turbidity module is a sensor module that measures impurities in water.
- It measures the light transmittance and scattering rate of suspended particulate matter in water by measuring the change in total suspended solids (TSS) in water, and uses light to detect suspended particulate matter. Liquid turbidity level increases as TTS increases.
- Turbidity is the measurement of particulate matter in water. It needs to be read by the MCU analog port. It needs turbidity calibration liquid to calibrate.
- It is not a multimeter to directly measure the voltage. The output voltage of each module is different.
- The module should be protected from light and the temperature of the light. The voltage will make the module output different voltage, 0-4.5 is only the reference voltage.
Turbidity sensor measures the turbidity (counter of suspended matter) in the wash water. Based on the optical principle, the sensor uses the light-emitting diode and phototransistor to receive the specific wavelength to measure the opacity or other substances of dirty water. concentration. By using phototransistors and light-emitting diodes, the light emitted by the sensor through the light-emitting diode source is reflected by the sewage, part of the light is transmitted to the phototransistor, and the turbidity of the water is calculated according to the amount of light received.
The working principle the turbidity sensor: When light passes through a certain amount of water, the amount of light penetration depends on the amount of dirt in the water. When the amount of dirt increases, the light that penetrates the water sample decreases, and the turbidity sensor measures the amount of light transmitted to calculate the turbidity of the wash water.
The turbidity sensor provides these turbidity measurements to a washing machine or dishwasher controller, with the washing machine and dishwasher controller determining the time of each wash cycle. These judgments are based on a comparison between the measured value of the purified water (measured at the beginning of the washing cycle) and the measured value of the washed water measured at the end of the washing.
Voltage: 3.3-5V(With anti-reverse circuit)
Operating Voltage: 5V DC
Operating Current: 40mA(MAX)
Response Time: <500ms
Insulation Resistance: 100M(MIN)
Analog Output: 0-4.5V
Output: default simulation (high and low level output can be set)
Operating Temp: 5°C~90°C
Ratio Range: 0~1000NTU
Size: 33 x 35 x 30.5mm
1 x Turbidity Sensor