- HX711 is a designed for high-precision electronic scales designed for 24-bit A / D converter chip.
- Compared with the same type of other chip that integrates the peripheral circuits including power supply, on-chip clock oscillator with other types of chips needed, high integration, fast response, strong anti-interference advantages.
- Reducing the overall cost of the electronic scale, improving the overall performance and reliability.
- The chip with the rear end of the MCU chip interfaces and programming is very simple, all control signals from the pin driver without internal chip registers.
- Input selector switch can select any channel A or channel B, and its low-noise programmable internal amplifier is connected. A channel programmable gain of 128 or 64, corresponding to the full amount of the differential input signal amplitude was ¡À 20mV or ¡À 40mV. Channel B, compared with a fixed gain of 32 for the parameter detection system.
Two selectable differential inputs
Rene-chip programmable low-noise amplifier, selectable gain of 64 and 128
Rene-chip voltage regulator supplies power directly to the external sensor and on-chip A / D converter
Rene-chip clock oscillator requires no external components, if necessary, may also be used an external crystal or clock
Automatic power-on reset circuit
Simple digital control and serial communication: All are controlled by input pins, the chip registers without programming
Choose 10Hz or 80Hz output data rates
Simultaneous rejection of 50Hz and 60Hz power interference
Power consumption (including power supply circuit): Typical operating current: <1.7mA, shutdown current: <1|¨¬A
Operating voltage range: 2.6~5.5V
Operating temperature range: -20~+ 85'C
1 * HX711 Weighing Sensor Module
1 * Pin header