- The IIC LCD2004 character display module is a new high-quality 4 line 20 character LCD module. The module not only sets the contrast adjustment knob, but also has a backlight selection switch and IIC communication interface.
- The module simplifies the circuit. Directly in the Arduino Sensor Shield V5.0 sensor expansion board IIC insert device interface with 4P cable to connect to Arduino Device. The recording and data are displayed directly on the LCD.
- IIC (I2C) only needs two wires to realize data communication, and can also be connected to other IIC (I2C) devices.
- And IIC LCD2004 character LCD display has manual backlight switch, contrast adjustment and other functions, which can be set according to your actual needs. The backlight can be controlled by jumper or program.
- Dedicated IIC bus control, only occupies 2 IO. It is a high-performance serial bus with bus rules and high-speed or low-speed device synchronization required for multi-master systems.
The IIC 2004 LCD display module is a 4 line 20 character LCD module not only set the contrast control knob selector switch also has a backlight and IIC communication interface.
For Arduino beginners, not for the cumbersome and complex LCD driver circuit connection and a headache, the real significance of this LCD module will simplify the circuit, this module directly into the Arduino Sensor Shield V5.0 sensor expansion board IIC device interface can, GM 4P sensor connection cable, programmed through the Arduino controller, you can easily identify the slogan, sensor data records.
1. Model: IIC LCD2004
2. Working voltage: DC 5V
3. Interface: I2C
4. I2C address: 0x27 or 0x3F
5. Display format: 20 Characters x 4 lines
6. White text, blue backlight
7. Contrast adjustment: potentiometer adjustment
8. Backlight adjustment: program or jumper cap control
9. Interface definition: +, -, SDA, SCL
10. Working temperature: -30~+60℃
11. Module size: 98 × 60 × 21mm
12. Module weight: 73g
1 × 2004 LCD Module