- All properties INA219 are software programmable to support.
- This INA219 can be achieved within the maximum error accuracy 85C temperature range from -40C to + 1%, the maximum offset is 100 uV.
- The high-precision products combine the advantages of 12-bit resolution. This module can be sensed bus voltage range is 0 V to +26 V.
- The INA219 offers the industry's highest accuracy and smallest size, not only to monitor the pressure on the shunt resistor, to sense the shunt supply voltage, but also to calculate the power supply.
- The device is available for providing small, low-cost solutions for digital current sensing of servers, laptops, power supplies, battery management, and automotive and telecom equipment.
The programmable calibration register reads the current directly in amps and reads the power in watts.
Up to 128 samples can be averaged for filtering in noisy environments.
The I2C interface has a timeout setting that not only avoids bus lock, but also provides a high-speed mode that meets communication requirements of up to 3.4 MHz.
All features of the INA219 support software programmable.
Single-supply operation with operating voltages from 3.0 to 5.5V.
Size: 26 x 22.5 x12 mm
1x INA219 Bi-directional DC Current Power Supply Sensor Module