- LM358 is the core two-stage operational amplifier, which can amplify DC weak signals, such as DC voltage signals and DC pulse signals, and can amplify millivolt or even weaker signals.
- There are two potentiometers for the first and The second level is for single-level magnification adjustment, but the total magnification is the product of the two-level magnification, so the magnification will be adjusted to a very large value.
- If the first level is adjusted to 20 times magnification, then if the second level is adjusted to 100 times, then the total magnification is 2000 times.
- Power supply voltage: 3.5-24V DC；Current output: maximum 15-20MA
- Voltage output: output = input voltage signal * magnification； Magnification: total multiple = first level multiple * second level multiple
1. Power supply voltage: 3.5-24V DC power supply
2. Current output: maximum 15-20MA (non-linear)
3. Voltage output: output = input voltage signal * magnification
4. Magnification: total multiple = first level multiple * second level multiple
5. The two potentiometers on the board rotate counterclockwise to increase the multiple.
6. Board size: 45.6 × 17.3mm
1 × LM358 Weak Signal Amplifier