- It has extended all available IO ports on micro:bit, and led out them in the form of GVS(GND, VCC and Signal). With this board, we can extend various modules like LED light, photocell, etc.
- The on-board passive buzzer is connected via jumper-cap. If the jumper-cap for buzzer is taken off, P0 is used as a normal IO port.
- Voltage choice: You can select 3.3V or 5V, or you can adapt the voltage by yourself. Providing more convenience for external modules with different voltages.
- Solder is very clean, everything is aligned nicely. All pins on the expansion board are well labelled and neatly visible.
1. Small size: 57mm*41mm*13mm
2. Weight: 20.3g
3. 5V 500mA self-recovery fuse
4. Voltage output: Select 3.3V or 5V via jumper cap
5. Power supply: 5V 500mA
6. Extend most GPIO ports on micro:bit by GVS pins
7. Integrated a buzzer
8. Comes with a power indicator
1.Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 4.1 x 1.2 cm; 20g
2.Processor Brand: Intel
3.Processor Socket: BGA 413
4.RAM Size: 1 MB
5.Computer Memory Type: DDR DRAM
6.Hard Disk Description: HDD
7.Hard Disk Rotational Speed: 1.00
8.Connectivity Type: Edge
9.Hardware Platform: Windows
10.Specific Uses for Product: Education
11.CPU Manufacturer: Intel
12.Connectivity Technology: USB
13.CPU Model Number: Pentium N3510
1 x Expansion Board (not include micro:bit board)