- Makecode online graphical programming is a great way to train the logical thinking for new coders.
- It can be used to play music and change the color of RGB lights by Micro:bit programming. You can experience the fun of setting the ringtone or melody you enjoy by yourself.
- It is equipped with vibration motor, which can feedback vibration when you press the button. As a vibration reminder, it will bring you a brand-new experience.
- The joystick is a great STEM toy to play with and suitable for kids of 8 years old or above. It’s a perfect gift choice for children to develop their sense of curiosity and motivate their creativity further.
- Note: You need to prepare Micro:bit board yourself. Without Micro: bit, the joystick can't work properly.
4.Program: MakeCode Graphical Programming
5.Buttons or Joysticks: Control cars to move wirelessly
6.Buzzer: Used to play music
7.RGB Lights: Shine colorful lights
8.Vibration Motor: A vibration reminder
9.Batteries: 2 AAA batteries
1 × Joystick
Note: Without Micro:bit and Batteries.