- Super sound quality, on-board 2W mono-channel amplifier (5V power supply up to 3W) directly connected to the speaker (recommended with 4 3W speaker), 3.5mm gold-plated headphone socket can be connected to the headphone or external sound.
- With Micro USB power supply interface, mobile power supply or USB charger can be used through mobile phone data line, or 3.7V lithium battery can be used, USB 5V power supply.
- Support TF card (mobile phone memory card), U disk playback mode.
- Terminals with horns need not be welded, convenient connection.
- Module design is convenient for refitting.
Support MP3 format, power-on automatic playback, red LED indicator update when playback status.
Supporting U disk (tested 32G), TF card (tested 16G) playback mode; Power on default TF card mode, if TF card does not exist automatically jump to U disk mode, and both devices are installed, you can set the playback mode manually, please look at the key operating instructions.
Keys can be adjusted up and down track switch, volume + -, pause / play, mode switching, for details please see the key operating instructions.
Can be set button single /whole song ," default power up the whole song cycle, replacing the circulating mode by pressing the "Repeat" key.
Key operating instructions:
The "Prev/V--" key : " short press "is switching to"the last song ,"long press" is for "volume decreasing"
The "Next++" key : " short press "is switching to"the next song","long press"is for"volume increasing "
The "P/P/Mode" key :"short press"is switching to "play / pause", " long press"is U disk and TF Card mode's selection
The "Repeat" key :"short press" is switching cyclically "single / song" (no press function)
1 "long press" time is about 2S.
2 If you use U disk mode, some suggestions of 5V power supply, some U disk doesn't support 3.7V power supply.
Power range: 3.7-5.5V
1 x Mp3 Lossless Decoders Decoding Power Amplifier