- The INMP441 is a high performance, low power, digital output, omnidirectional MEMS microphone with bottom port.
- With a high signal-to-noise ratio, the INMP441 is an excellent choice for near-field applications. The INMP441 has a flat wideband frequency response that results in high definition of natural sound.
- The I2S interface allows the INMP441 to be directly connected to digital processors such as DSPs and microcontrollers without the need for an audio codec for use in the system.
- The structural design is tight and strong, ensuring quality. Digital I2S interface with high precision 24-bit data; High signal to noise ratio is 61 DBA; High sensitivity-26 DBFS.
- The style is light, classic and easy to carry. Can be used as an external microphone and speaker equipment accessory for computers.
1. Digital I2S interface with high precision 24-bit data
2. High signal to noise ratio is 61 DBA
3. High sensitivity-26 DBFS
4. Stable frequency response from 60 HZ to 15 KHZ
5. Low power consumption: low current consumption 1.4 MA
6. High PSR: -75 DBFS
7.Size: 14 x 14 x 11 mm
SCK: I2S interface Serial data clock
WS: Serial data word selection for I2S interface
L/R: Left/Right channel selection.
When set to low, the microphone outputs a signal on the left channel of the I2S frame.
When set to high level, the microphone outputs signals on the right channel
SD: Serial data output of the I2S interface.
VCC: Input power, 1.8V to 3.3V.
GND: power ground
1 x Omnidirectional microphone module