- Can be used for Multiwii or arduino breakboard debugging,also enable you to configure Bluetooth module,OSD, Sik radio and GPS,it is an indispensable tool for RC field.
- USB to TTL RS323 UART converter module uses imported chips,compatible with FT232 circuit.Support 5V and 3.3V devices
- the board has contained the openlog_blackbox_v2.0 firmware. Flight conroller transmits your flight data information on every control loop iteration over a serial port to an OpenLog to be recorded
- The OpenLog(blackbox) can store or log huge amounts of serial data and act as a black box of sorts to store all the serial data that your project generates
- Memory format is FAT32 and supports up to 64GB of memory
1 Memory format is FAT32 and supports up to 64GB of memory
2 Simple command line interface, UART serial interface
3 Change the tf card's config file on your computer (if it's a new card,
insert the card for the first time after power-on, the config file will be created automatically)
to change settings such as baud rate. You do not need to buy any specialized tools to change the serial settings
4 three modes: new, add, command
5 baud rate can be set 300-1000000bps
6 the minimum connection to ensure the operation:vcc, gnd, rx
7 two led lights indicate the running status
8 input voltage 3.3V to 12V, preferably 3.3 to 5V.
9 idle current 2ma, the maximum recording rate 6ma.
10 The default bootloader is pro mini atmega328P 5V 16mhz
1*Openlog Blackbox Flight Data Recorder