- This is PS2 gaming joystick module for Arduino.
- Simply connect to two analog inputs, the robot is at your commands with X,Y control. It also has a switch that is connected to a digital pin.
- This joystick module can be easily connect to Arduino by normal IO Expansion Shield with supplied cables.
- No soldering required, reusable for prototype or design applications with electronic circuitry, easy change or revision of the circuitry.
- Allows resistors, transistors, diodes, LEDs, capacitors and other types of electronic components.
Three axes (x, y, z (button)).
Dimensions: 37 x 25 x 32 mm.
Weight: 15 g.
ABS plastic material.
Spring clips nickel-plated with phosphor bronze.
Accepts a variety of wire sizes (29-20 AWG).
1 x joystick module.