- Assembled RPi GPIO Plus with 8" 40 Pin Ribbon Cable for Raspberry Pi 3 / Zero / 2 / B+ / A+.
- 40 pins are labeled for easy prototyping GPIO Adapter Plus for Raspberry Pi B+, Raspberry Pi 2.
- With this kit you can connect your Raspberry Pi Model B+ 40 pin GPIOs direct to a breadboard.
- Perfectly compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 model B; Raspberry Pi 2 model B; Raspberry Pi 1 model B; Raspberry Pi 1 model A+; Raspberry Pi zero W; Raspberry Pi zero.
- Package Includes: 1 x GPIO Extension Board and 1 x 40-pin Rainbow Ribbon Cable.
Specifically designed for Raspberry Pi 2 and the model B+ (Plus).
Can break out all those tasty power, GPIO, I2C and SPI pins from the 40-pin header onto a solderless breadboard.
Each set comes with a 40 pin ribbon cable and assembled T Type Plus GPIO Expansion Board. You can plug the 40-pin GPIO cable between the Pi computer and the T Type Plus GPIO expansion board.
This GPIO expansion board is in a fancy T-shape, which is not as compact, but is a little easier to read the labels.
NOTE: Raspberry Pi development board is not included.
Board Size: 73.5 x 58.6 x 19 mm
Board Weight: 13.6g
Ribbon Cable Length：21cm
Cable Weight: 28.3g
1 x GPIO Extension Board
1 x 40-pin Rainbow Ribbon Cable