- IIC Port: Independently lead out IIC interface. Enable to plug in IIC components like OLED, BME280, LCD1602 etc.
- It can be connected with various sensor modules to make a lot of interesting projects. Users can use programming to achieve what they want.
- Voltage output: 3.3V-5V is more stable. Providing more convenience for external modules with different voltages.
- Solder is very clean, and everything is aligned nicely. It uses high-quality metal materials, which is durable and not easy to damage.
- It is a great STEM toy to play with and suitable for kids of 8 years old or above.
1.Power Input: Micro USB port (DC 5V)
2.Voltage Output: 3.3V-5V
3.Overall Dimensions: 75mm*60mm*20mm
5. Mounting Holes: M3
1.Series: T Type GPIO
2.Processor Brand: Intel
3.Processor Socket: BGA 413
4.RAM Size: 1 MB
5.Computer Memory Type: DDR DRAM
6.Hard Disk Description: HDD
7.Hard Disk Rotational Speed: 1.00
8.Hardware Platform: Windows
9.Specific Uses for Product: Education
10.Connectivity Technology: USB
11.CPU Model Number: Pentium N3510
12.CPU Manufacturer: Intel
1 x Expansion Board
Note: Not include the micro:bit board.