- H-bridge bipolar constant phase flow drive
- Bipolar constant current chopper; High-speed optocoupler signal isolation input
- Electrical input signal is TTL compatible
- Stationary current is automatically reduced by half
- Suitable for any small-and-medium automatic equipment with CNC controller, such as X-Y-Z tables, labeling machines, laser cutters, engraving machines, and pick-place devices.
Supply Voltage: 9~42VDC
Input voltage: DC 12 ~ 48V
Operating Temperature: -10 to 45'C
Storage temperature: -40 to 70'C
Max Drive Current: 4A
Chopping Frequency: 20KHZ
1, the output current is infinitely adjustable to meet your various application requirements.
2, automatic half current function. And a semi-automatic flow switch, easy to use.
3, the use of high-speed optical coupling 6N137 ensure high-speed without losing step.
4, printed on the back panel are subdivided setup instructions.
5, used to increase the heat sink, good heat dissipation.
6, output short-circuit protection, the use of mind.
7, using common anode input mode, there are two input terminals, wiring more convenient.
1 x TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver Controller