- The water flow sensor is mainly composed of a plastic valve body, a water flow rotor assembly and a Hall sensor.
- Light weight, small size, easy to install.
- Inlaid with stainless steel impeller shaft, durable wearable.
- Seal ring uses mechanical structure that stressed from up and down directions and will not leak, no any worry about leak and safe to use.
- Mainly used for water heater, water machine, card machine, various types of filling equipment and water control device.
The water flow sensor is mainly composed of a plastic valve body, a water flow rotor assembly and a Hall sensor. It is installed at the inlet end of the water heater to detect the inlet water flow. When the water passes through the water flow rotor assembly, the magnetic rotor rotates and the speed changes with the change of the flow. The Hall sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal and feeds it back to the controller. The device determines the size of the water flow and regulates it.
Non-violent shock, and chemical erosion.
Non-throwing or hitting.
Mounted vertically, should not exceed 5 degrees inclination.
Temperature of Medium should not exceed 120'C.
The lowest rated working voltage: DC4.5 5V-24V.
Maximum operating current: 15 mA (DC 5V).
Working voltage range: DC 5~18 v.
Load capacity: ,<10mA / =10mA (DC 5V).
Work temperature: <80'C/ = 80'C
Work humidity range: 35%~90%RH (no frost)
Allowing pressure: pressure 1.75Mpa
Storage temperature: -25~+80'C
Save humidity: 25%~95%RH
Flow Range :1-30L / min
Cord Connection: Red: Positive(+);Yellow: Signal output;Black: Negative(-)
Cable Length: 17cm
Dimensions: 6.2 cm x 3.6 cm x 3.5 cm
1 x Water flow sensor (White)